- Choreographer&Director: Sofiya Marinova
- Dancers: Johanna Biank, Mera De, Nilufar Akbari, Rositsa Mahdi, Sofiya Marinova, Yongxun Chen
- Date: 15 November, 2018
- Event: Mix it! Open Stage
- Location: Berlin, Germany
Dance theater with UV bodypaint. The piece focuses on the core meaning of dance, namely the emotion as the most important part in dance.
The dance represents the idea that music should inspire the dancer to move, rather than the other way around.
1. The Politics & The Life - Daniel Pemberton & Gareth Williams
2. Arure - Mecanic Puppet